
So what's your story?
Are you the scrappy hero, dodging life's misfortunes on the way to your goal? Are you always the bridesmaid, never the bride? Can you tell the story of where you've been but you have no clue where your story is going?
What's your story? Who are you?
This blog is about writing to improve your life. I write something daily (not always in this blog) and it makes a huge difference in my life. I smile more. I pay closer attention. I laugh more, because sometimes life is funnier than anything I could come up with on paper.
What's your story? When do you write?
I am a writer, counselor, chaplain, daily journal-er, and reader. Writing is at the core of my life and my work. I write for publication, I write for emotional release, I write haikus and letters and journal entries and articles and mysteries and romances and novellas and scraps of scenes I have observed.
What's your story? What do you write?
Right now I write fiction for stress relief because I work in a trauma unit (I'm the one who makes those phone calls NO ONE wants to get at 3 a.m.) and sometimes the stories there are tough to process. Writing helps me heal from whatever life throws my way.
What's your story? Why do you write?
This blog is for you if you write professionally, if you're a wannabe writer, or if you write for stress relief and to spark your creativity. Bullet journalers, you're welcome here. You over there--struggling with depression--you're welcome here. You with the anxiety problem--come on in. You're welcome here. You on Cloud Nine, with the big smile and a million ideas--come on in.
What's your story? How can I help you imagine it, make sense of it, and maybe even share it?
Welcome!
Comments
Post a Comment